Saturday, April 7, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Visit Wife of a Sailor for more

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
From what I can remember of March (because it seems that it flew by when I blinked), I wouldn't have changed a thing.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March?
Starting my two college courses. Granted, adding the two college courses to homeschooling three kiddos is proving to be a bit stressful on me, I am thankful for the two classes I am taking at the moment.
3. Check your phone… who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them?Well, the last phone call I made just so happens to have been to my favorite THREE little people -- our children. I called them last night while we were at Kohl's to ask them a question. My favorite thing about Andrew is that I love the intellectual conversations we have. He is always challenging me with the different questions he asks. Research. Research. Research. Mariah -- I absolutely love her caring and gentle nature. She may be small in size, but she has a HUGE heart! Corey -- he's our comedian. I can always count on him to say something funny. The other thing that I love is that even though he'll turn 9 in August, he still MUST give me a "good morning" hug and kiss!! :)
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?I would be my favorite color which is pink. Actually, I really like the coral color right now. It's so springy and bright. I'd color everyone who is feeling down with coral.
5. What are you looking forward to in April?
Let's see ... I was looking forward to hearing what (boy or girl) my best friend is having in August, but that's already happened. I am looking forward to our daughter's birthday (the 19th). Meeting a friend for coffee (9th). Meeting another friend for lunch (13th). We'll probably go and do something for our daughter's birthday, so I'm not sure when that'll be; regardless, it'll be a blast so I'm looking forward to that, too.

No comments: