Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fitness Blurb #2

Since I am in the first week of LiveFit (check it out here), I thought that I should post a series of pictures. The first one will be BEFORE I started working out in July 2011. The second will be from January 2012. The third will be a recent picture.

Between mid-July and January, I lost 35 pounds. From mid-January until last week, I gained 10 pounds back.

My weigh-in days are going to be Wednesdays. This is the second "phase" of my journey to my goal weight of 125-130 pounds. Since this is my second phase, I figured I'd move my weigh-in days from Monday (first "phase" July '11-Jan '12), to Wednesday. New phase, new day. Okay, so the whole "phase" thing is made up. But hey, might as well get to my goal in a phase, right? I took a break for two months, still watching what I was eating and watching my weight, even though I did gain 10 pounds back. I knew I was going to, anyway, since there were foods my honey wanted when he got home, that I wasn't eating while he was gone. Pretty sure these fast food and dining-in restaurants have made quite a bit of money off of us in the last two months.

I do have a good report: I did weigh myself this morning (I know, I know, it's Tuesday, not Wednesday) and I am down 4.5 pounds (of those 10 pounds)!! That's super awesome ... ESPECIALLY since I know what I ate when we went out to Red Robin! WOWZERS is all I'm going to say!! But hey, 4.5 pounds down at this point in one week, without taking any supplemental shakes (I am doing vitamins and a dietary supplement), eating MOSTLY right, and exercising ... that's pretty awesome! Tomorrow, April 11, 2012 will be my first weigh-in of phase two. I'll post more about the supplements and the foods that I eat in another post, on another day.

**If I was gutsy enough I would post the scale picture on my weigh-in days. Since I am not, you'll have to take my word for it. Sorry.**

July 14, 2011. Me before working out.
     
January 20, 2012. Me after losing 35lbs.
My honey after 25lbs lost!!! :)
April 8, 2012.

No comments: