Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Photo Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: Sun

While driving to St. George on our three day getaway (from Las Vegas); which I really HAVE to remind you that this trip was an amazing welcomed break from the dry barren land that is called the desert. *Daydreaming of some day being in a place with REAL trees, LOTS of grass, horses, brick homes, homes with siding, snow, four seasons ..........*

I'm sorry ... where was I? Right. The sun photo picture that I took on the way to our lovely three day getaway to St. George. The way the sun casts it's glorious beam of light onto the mountains. The way the mountains casts its shadows -- still wanting some parts of it hidden and not ready to start the day. I LOVE that! One other thing that I love is the way the road (yes, the ROAD) looks when the sunshine hits the pavement!!

Just in case you didn't know: I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE-LOVE-LOVE roadtrips!!!

No comments: