Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February Photo Challenge: Day 5 & 6



Hello! I'm back, and still far behind on this February Photo Challenge, but hey, at least I'm still giving it much thought and WANTING to complete it (hopefully BEFORE March 1st). :)



Day 5: 10 a.m.

This photo capture has had me stumped for over a week. I simply wanted to capture 10a.m. on a clock; nothing that I do at 10a.m. because honestly, I don't have a routine or anything of that sorts at 10a.m.

Well 10 a.m., you have eluded  me for the last time! Bwahahahahaha!!!
I sat in my Journey for 5 minutes waiting for 10 a.m. to roll around.
My time was occupied by listening to 90.1, a Christian talk radio station,
typically hosting a teaching or sermon from 9:30-10:00!
Day 6: Dinner

While on vacation in St. George, we had DINNER at Cracker Barrel -- one of my favorite family restaurants to eat at! YUMMY!!

No comments: