Sunday, January 15, 2012

it's an *ING* kind of week

Have you every realized how busy life can really get? As a military wife, during deployments we tend to keep ourselves as busy as possible because that helps pass the time. Staying idle means that we have more time to watch the time and think about stuff. Alright, so I'm sure "civilian" wives do the same types of things, but I'm a military spouse and that's all I know. Well, this week will be no different than any other week during this deployment.

This week is an 'ING' kind of week ....

vacuumING
dustING
launderING
ironING
okay ... so that's all part of ING word that starts with "c" ......

carpet cleanING
rearrangING
organizING

crochetING
horse ridING
new vehicle needs licensING

and if I'm feeling froggy ......

paintING.

What kind of 'ING' week are you going to have?

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I'd love for it to include some real sleepING :). Had a wonderful time at lunch this weekend!