Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Thankful For ...

7. Children who make me laugh, even on days when the laughter seems to have left me.

6. For a countdown calendar that seems to have fast forwarded all on its own. I actually LOVE this one!

5. Days to relax.

4. A husband that is a Godly man and WANTS to love me, even during my unlovable moments.

3. Wisdom.

2. Jesus' perfect example of love! His LOVE is aaaaMAZING! Why would anyone want to deny His presence in their life?

1. Gift of being able to cook and bake. One day I'll have a bakers/cooks kitchen (double or triple ovens, BIG countertop spaces, lower cabinets -- because I'm short, walk in pantry ... You get the idea).

Remember, being thankful isn't just for Thanksgiving. What are you going to be thankful for each day of this week? These were some of the things I was thankful for last week. Come back next week and I'll tell you what I'm thankful for this week.

No comments: