Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Blog Carnival: Day 1

This is my first go at partaking in a Christmas Blog Carnival  hosted by Wives of Faith. The topic for today is: Your favorite Christmas movie.

My favorite Christmas movie? I thought about this and the only movie that truly pops in mind, amongst the plethora of Christmas movies out there is: Elf.

Buddy is my favorite elf of all elves!!! 

This movie is the only movie, that when it is mentioned and talked about, I can actually recall the different scenes.



Here are some of my favorite quotes from the movie Elf:

*there's a few conversation exchanges that I like that happen between Buddy and the Gimbel's store manager and between the "fake" Santa at Gimbel's, too -- but I only included quotes from Buddy, himself.*

"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."

"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite."

"What's a Christmas Gram? I want one!"

"Have you seen these toilets? They're GINORMOUS!"

"SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!"

"I am a cotton-headed ninnymoggins!"
Okay ... so I could list many more ... Now ... go watch the movie! It truly is a good laugh!

Happy watching! 

1 comment:

Ebony S said...

ELF is one of my all-time favorites, too! I was already breaking the rules by sharing 3, though, so I didn't want to push it, lol