Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tooty Tuesday

#1. Education. I love learning new things.

#2. Pets. Even pets that are not ours. It has actually become a little joke that our home is turning into a pet motel. In the last 8 months we have taken care of four dogs that belong to several of our friends. We love it!! :-)

#3. New groceries stores that offer cheap and yummy produce!

#4. Family. No matter how near or far, they're always close to my heart.

#5. God's Word. I can't get enough of it! I would apologize if all of those Facebook posts that include Scripture annoy you, but I don't want to. God's Word is amazing in every way!

#6. Children who may be growing up at the speed of lightening, but still show their soft side of wanting their mommy.

#7. Options and decisions to make. No matter how hard it is to decide what to do, God has it all in His control and will work it out. May we just remain PATIENT in the process!! *sigh* <--- sometimes NOT my strongest trait. :-/

No comments: