Friday, March 23, 2012

Answered Prayer

**This is a short blog post. I promise.**

Have you ever prayed for something, especially if you have been specific and have had that prayer or those prayers answered?

I have. MANY times. Like more than two handfuls of times, at least.

Recently, as in the last couple days, a couple specific prayers have been answered concerning a friend. I LOVE LOVE LOVE answered prayer!

Two things have happened:

1. My faith has been strengthened even more by the awesomeness of Jesus!!

2. My faith has grown by leaps and bounds, even more so by seeing prayers answered.

I am also thankful that today is "Monday". No, it is not really Monday, but to a friend it is. We were suppose to talk Monday morning, but it was thought to be Monday, today, when it is actually Friday. So thank you, my friend, for thinking it was Monday! :)

                        


No comments: