Thursday, February 3, 2011

Scrapbook Pages so far ...

So I started scrapbooking with a dear friend of mine, Aulbrey ... her and I went to a Winter Crop at the Scrappin' Time store here in Vegas on Jan. 22nd. I can't believe it's only been 2 weeks ... it feels like a couple months!! We both got 4 pages done ... well, technically I got 3.5 pages. There's one page I need to add some wording to, but for the most part it's done.


Here are the pages I've completed so far ....


Mariah's favorite!!
 


My favorite!!


My favorite page that was done still needs some wording, etc. I'm going to add a poem actually. Our next crop is on Feb. 19th!! :) Not sure how, but I manage time for a bit of peace and quiet for scrapbooking. I wish there was a way for me to do some pages at home. Aulbrey and I went out to lunch with a couple ladies and one of the gals said she quit scrappin' at home because everything around her was distracting. Long story short, she got caught up over the years of going to one or two all day scraps per month. So we're making the 19th an all day scrap.
I better get my pictures and such in order for that day. The first main thing I'm working on ... Andrew's first year scrapbook. :) CAN'T WAIT to get that one done!! I wonder how long it'll take me?? Hmm .... Any guesses??


No comments: