Friday, January 14, 2011

Funnix ...

Sweeties Freebies  posted a link for a free phonics program .... so guess what I just did?!

I just snagged a $249 phonics reading program for FREE!!! How awesome is that?! I can't review this program because it's still downloading ... but ... if you need extra help with your child in the reading/sounding out words department, this could be the answer you've been looking for. Since I homeschool it works out perfect because I still use the phonics program with our two youngest ones (4th and 2nd grades)! Now I can compare this $249 program with the multi-use $20 program I bought a while back.

I just wanted to pass this info on to all of you so you can snag up the FREE program as well!!


**I'll do another blog in about a month to let you know what I think about my FREE program!**

No comments: