Sunday, November 7, 2010

Good Golly Miss Molly ...

Good Golly Miss Molly -- where has the time gone?! I haven't blogged since Oct. 31st, which means I am late on a recipe post and some cool deals for ya. Please don't hold it against me ...

With my busy schedule the last week, to include: 4 trips to the hospital (two of which were for doc appts, another one to pic up a Rx, and the 4th one was to do some labs -- all of which were not only for me); homeschooling our three children and getting them ready for some tests; my own school work, which I'm happy to say that I've done a GREAT job this week!! :) Oh - one more: getting ready for an EVEN BUSIER week coming up: one more trip to the pharmacy; still more work in homeschool (afterall, our kids do their studies during the regular school days), EVEN MORE school work for me ... and if that wasn't enough -- 34 hours of work at Kohl's.

Definitely going to need on a vacation sometime in the future. 

With all that being said, since I don't work on Monday - if I promise to post a yummy Thanksgivingy recipe ON MONDAY, will we be okay? ;) Whew! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means a lot!!!!

No comments: