Saturday, October 6, 2012

You Didn't Say Saturday

I know it has been quite a while since I have blogged. I have reasons, not excuses, as to why: homeschool, two college classes, Bible study, friends, home remodeling (actually, it's been a lot of painting), and everything in between. I do apologize for being away for a few weeks. Believe me, I have missed sharing my heart and thoughts with y'all.

So in my absence of usual blog posts, I have decided to include a "You Didn't Say Saturday" usual. I know, I know ... I do not keep up with my usual posts. But this one has me thinking. There are so many quotes out there with purpose, meaning, inspiration -- and I want to share them with you. Maybe, just maybe, one quote will come from me from time-to-time. Maybe.

This one is honor of one of my best friends:

"The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, 
who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, 
who can tolerate not knowing...not healing, not curing...
that is a friend who cares." 
-- Henri Nouwen

No comments: